Taco Bell (his mother ACTUALLY considered naming him this)
Phoenix Drop High School
Phoenix Drop High Student
It is unknown what age Blaze was in Phoenix Drop High Season 2 but he is assumed to have been 17 years old because he was a senior. In his first appearance, Blaze was interviewed by Aphmau as a candidate for Alpha Male. He threw Fenrir through a window and then he showed off his muscles, much to Aphmau's embarrassment. He entered in the werewolf games and was disappointed when Ein was chosen by Aaron as Alpha Male. He began to be suspicious of Ein when Ein wrongfully made Daniel the Omega. To learn more about Ein, he employed the scientific method. He continued to help out the other werewolves and earned a kiss on the cheek from Dottie when he helped her with her locker. He earned many enemies among the other werewolves when he continued to protect Daniel from bullies. He realized that things at PDH couldn't continue as they were, so he contacted Aaron. The two conspired to bring down Ein, Aaron would trick Ein to missing the new werewolf games by challenging him to a fight, while Blaze would win the games with Aphmau. Things did not go as planned. Daniel got to the gym before Aaron did and challenged Ein to a fight. Meanwhile, Ein's cronies kept cheating at the games, but Aphmau and Blaze helped each other and Blaze won and was crowned the Alpha Male. Daniel lost the fight against Ein, sparking Aaron to intervene. Aaron easily defeated Ein (being an Ultima Werewolf) and unknowingly exposed his ears and tail to Daniel. Aaron threw Ein out the window onto the field where the games took place. Everyone realized that whoever defeated Ein should be the new Alpha. Aaron then threw Daniel out the window on top of Ein, making it look like Daniel had beat him. Everyone starting saying that Daniel and Blaze should fight for the title of alpha, but Blaze did not want to hurt his friend, so he gave his title to Daniel even if Aaron is the one that defeated Ein.
Blaze made his first MyStreet debut in "Here In My Arms" when he was seen playing catch with a frisbee and managed to knock both Lucinda and Kim down when he got it, causing Lucinda and Ghost to be mad over what he did and Kim calmed them both down. It is later revealed in the next episode that he along with Maria and the Werewolf Trio were called by Derek to chat with Aaron during his year so that he can get used to his werewolf life. Afterward, he is seen playing chase with the trio, who then chase him, wanting to pet his ears after seeing Aphmau pet Aaron's.
In Season 6, he helped Aaron and Kawaii~Chan find the werewolf hideout that he, Dottie and Daniel used after the Guardian Forces invaded.
He explained that Rylan and Maria were abducted and suddenly asked Aaron if he's the Ultima, after he sees Aphmau close her eyes in "Kawaii~Chan's Secret" when Aaron was about to go berserk. Aaron said no, refusing to even trust his friend during his one-year recovery, and Blaze let him in. He ordered Daniel to guard the entrance while Aaron and Kawaii~Chan leave for the beach.
Ein then arrives, claiming to be a friend and a werewolf. He soon overpowered everyone in the hideout and permanently took control over them with Forever Potions of Obedience, except for Daniel. To test it out, he had Blaze hurt himself, first by ramming into the stone wall then having two other werewolves attack him and watched with glee. Once Daniel returns to the group, Ein orders Daniel to continue hurting the now deeply injured Blaze.
Once Ein lures Aphmau into the same cave, Ein distracts her in order for Blaze to secretly attempt to affect her with a forever potion, but it does not work, and soon awaits for Aaron to come in, accusing him of being the reason the werewolves were being hunted. He watches from afar as Ein kills Aphmau and Aaron taking her away.
Sometime later, in "Out of Time", Blaze and the rest of the affected werewolves follow Ein to the resort lake in order to wait for Aaron. Once a large group of people was escorted into the lakeside, they were spotted by the frightened crowd, but were told by the GF to not worry about those werewolves. Once they spot Aaron, Blaze confronts him once more, yelling about the fact that this was all Aaron's fault. Aaron asks him to stop, but the affected Blaze continues, telling him that all the people that were killed were because of him, and soon causes Aaron, in an act of fury, to take out the sword from the mansion and brutally swing its poisonous blade into Blaze's torso, killing him instantly.
In "End of a Lifetime," Blaze, no longer brainwashed due to his death, sees Aphmau completely immobile. He did not want to leave her there, so he takes her to the limbo-like realm. When Irene visits, Aphmau calls herself a liability and a waste, believing that all she did was bring her friends down. Blaze replies to this by telling her that even though he did things he did not want to, he had no regrets in his life, and he was glad to have met her. Irene chooses for Aphmau to come back to life. Before she leaves, Blaze tells Aphmau "Go kick some butt for me, okay?" She leaves the door and comes back to life.
He was a werewolf with a messy, burning red hair and black ears and tail. His eyes were Heterochromia, one being green and the other was blue. He was noticeably tanned. Like other male characters, he possessed abs that look fairly similar to Aaron's and is roughly the same height as him. He was also covered in scars, including his face, largely to his continuous fights to be alpha in his high school and later years.
Like his name, he was hyper and a bit hot-headed. He was mostly respectful to his alpha, but he was a bit disobedient at times. Loyal to his friends, he is willing to make sure nothing happens to them, while also allowing them to be themselves. Blaze would never hang out with people that made him upset or miserable and only stayed around people he trusted. He liked to tamper with the ideas of science, mostly to avoid being in trouble at school. He mixed up his words a lot, the first time he did was when he was saying biology, but instead, he said biography. In minigames, he had more mistakes, but in the MyStreet series, we've only seen it a couple of times. These mistakes tended to go against him, which he took to desperately try to fix them.
As an adult, he still portrayed the same personality we all know and love.
Episode Appearances Edit
- "Kai's Crush" (Flashback Debut)
- "Looking for an Alpha" (Official Debut)
- "An Alpha Is Chosen"
- "An Omega Is Chosen"
- "A Change Of Heart"
- "Here In My Arms" (First Appearance)
- "Werewolf Kiss?!"
- "Always Be The One"
- "Alpha... I MEAN AARON!!"
- "Kawaii~Chan's Secret"
- "Her Dad"
- "You Are My Son" (No Lines)
- "Now Kiss!"
- "I Like You..."
- "What do I DO!?" (No Lines)
- "Kawaii~Chan's Ex-Boyfriends"
- "Wedding Bells" (Cameo, No Lines)
- "The Business of Forever Potions"
- "Aaron's Losing Battle"
- "Neither Here Nor There"
- "Don't Disobey Me"
- "Too Late PT. 1" (No lines)
- "Too Late PT. 2"
- "Out of Time" (Killed)
- "End of a Lifetime" (Limbo)
- He was good friends with Garroth. He calls him Garthy~bro.
- Similarly, he has a semi-agitated relationship with Zane over Kawaii-Chan, referring to him as Scarfy-bro.
- He was the first character to have Heterochromia, meaning he has two different eye colors.
- His birthday has been confirmed by Jessica to be April 20, or 4/20.
- His debut was in a flashback in "Kai's Crush".
- In the Hide and Seek minigame, "Alone with Blaze" it states that Blaze was color blind.
- He states that his "favorite color" was gray.
- In the Hide and Seek minigame, "Alone with Blaze" at the 3:40 mark Blaze's username is "HEYSUEZO" thus revealing his voice actor.
- It was later added into the description, but it wasn't always there.
- Like most characters, he had a running gag, which is experimenting with the ideas of science.
- He could've had a possible crush/have romantic feelings towards Dottie.
- In a Minecraft Hide and Seek minigame, "Killed by Science!", it is revealed (as a joke, obviously) that he had a brother named Glaze who likes donuts, a cousin who is good at grammar and spelling who is named Phrase and another cousin who works in a cafeteria and cleans up named trays and a distant relative who is a descendant from cows named Graze. But all of this seeming as a joke, it could actually be funny while truthful.
- In the Murder minigame "Aphmau in Disguise", it states that he used moisturizer.
- Glass made him angry.
- He made his first MyStreet appearance as an adult in season 5 episode 2: "Here In My Arms".