Enki the Keeper
White/Dark to Light Gray
Deceased - Possible reincarnated as Travis
"The Angel Irene" (Flashback)
Patrick M. Seymour
Enki the Keeper is not really known in the Ru'aun region. He mostly known in the Gal'ruk region because he lived there. In Season 2 Episode 31, Aphmau and Travis went to a ruin that Enki made to tell Irene that he loved her and to say sorry for what he did to Shad.
In a flashback in Season 3 Episode 6, he received the relic of the Keeper, knowing that he will bear the burden of being immortal as a Divine Warrior god.
His hair is most white, but varies from gray to the white and has green eyes.
- Enki seems to have a resemblance with Travis. It is spectators that Travis may be a descendant of Enki.
- Both Travis and Enki share the same VA, so that's another possibility.
- Enki's origin name is also known for being the "God of the Ocean" or simply the "God of Water" in the Ancient Sumerian times, one of the first civilizations of the world today.
- He seems to be holding the book Travis has in the flashback. It is most likely its the same book as Travis is the only one who could read it. Also, since it has a map that leads to the island (the island Hyria told Aphmau to go to) it is most likely Travis is the descendant of Enki.
- It is also a theory that Travis could be a reincarnation of Enki, as in Episode 6 Irene tells the Divine Warriors that they will live forever.