Jason is Jess' husband and the head of BluJay Studios. (Recently re-named to Cat Face.) He helps write the main plot of stories and assists with building, modding, skinning, planning series, working on stories lines, and building sets. He is also the voice of Aaron in MyStreet, MCD, Falcon Claw University and Phoenix Drop High as well as the voice of Jeffory in one Episode of MCD.
Jason Bravura was born in New Jersey and attended a military academy for 4 years. Not much else is known about Jason’s past, but he met Jess on the game Final Fantasy somewhere along the line. He eventually proposed to her in Philadelphia. They married at Walt Disney World and had three children, Joseph, Julia, and Jennifer.
Jason hates when his and Jess’ work is taken advantage of and doesn’t mind being open about it. One of the most known situations is when he put out a link to the Anti~Aarmau community on Google+ and accused them of attacking their content. He stated that Garmau and Laurmau never happened because of them.
Another known situation is when he criticized the roleplay Glenwood Prep for copying elements from PDH and copying their merch designs. He has a grudge against AviatorGaming after he inappropriately used Jess’ Minecraft character in a thumbnail without asking.
- His favorite Minecraft Diaries episode is episode 100 of season 1, because that was an episode of MCD that he wrote almost all by himself and he really enjoyed watching it.
- His favorite MyStreet character is Garroth. Jason likes how Garroth was a character that changes from a serious character in Minecraft Diaries to a funny character in MyStreet.
- Jason does not have a favorite Disney movie.
- Jason used to play the guitar while he was in college, but hasn't in a while.
- His biggest fear is losing his family; he has bad dreams about it and holds Jess if he wakes up from these nightmares.
- He hates how Jet pees where he's not supposed to.
- He loves his wife and children a lot.
- He used to have discord but deleted it because of drama
- Both he and Moeka share the same birthday.
- He has a YouTube account that only has posted a few livestreams with jess and is subscribed to both of Jess’s channel.
- Hates birch. Except in one of their Minecraft let’s play series Angelsville, because the texture pack made it look like oak. He hated oak in Angelsville because it looked like birch.
- He prefers reading manga over watching anime.
- 10 Years ago, on June 6, he was woken up by his older sister screaming his name as she ran down to the basement where he lived. He woke up in a haze and ran to her side. She was crying uncontrollably. She looked up at him and told him that our father was gone, he was dead. (As of 2019) (Posted on his Twitter)