Note: If you would like to report a USER, please do so by leaving a message on my message wall with a link to the users page. Thank you! ~Pink
NOTICE!: Please keep this page in this format, I understand Tables look neater but they are less user friendly <3
Unwanted Pages Edit
Any pages on this Wikia that need removal? Link them below.
- https://aphmau.wikia.com/wiki/Aaron%27s_Sword (there's an episode named this, and i really don't think a joke page should have the normal title while the episode has (episode) on it, since it is, well, a joke page)
Should be blog postsEdit
Put these here so out mods can give a 48 hour warning to the owners of these pages. Note: If the page hasn't been edited and no one's really commented on it in the past month, it will be deleted. Contact a mod if you still want to move it.
Category Pages that Need Name Changes Edit
Page Problems Edit
Pages that need a different title, need history reverted ect.
Notice: It is impossible to rename Category Pages. If you see one incorrectly named, you have to recreate the page with the correct spelling so please do that yourself or report them above.
Comments that need to be deleted. Edit
If the problem is spam, please report the USER and the comment.
Have any ideas for our Admins or community to make our Wikia an even better place? Say them below!
- I would like to ask we make the pages look cleaner and a bit more professional-like. Though this Wiki is more on the recreational side, I suggest we make it look neater. ~I agree however lets keep it on the simple side
- Add links to downloads of the maps(including the hide and seek ones) so that we can enjoy the things that you have. ~Sadly this is impossible as the maps have not been released ;-; but we did beg aph for the skins and that kinda worked...
- Have links to the specific links to certain episodes so if someone wants recap a episode they can find it though that certain page. For example when Aphmau and Laurance are fighting over the tables love in ep.82 in season 1, they could just click on the link and it would bring them to that episode on YouTube.
- Possibly get inspiration from the stacyplays wiki.
- We can use the more detailed templates, for things like characters or describing items, to make it look a bit more professional.
- Stay consistent (i.e: saying S1 E26 and then saying season one episode 26).
- I wonder if we could put the overall lore and the diary entries for MCD into separate pages. It can be annoying down the lengthy page. It's already long and it's still in development!
- Shouldn't there be a separate format(s) for side characters and minor characters? There are some information that of certain topics that don't exist.
- I think we should have more on the personalities and trivia pages.
- Hm, I personally think we should have a format for episodes so pages don't get confusing.
- Follow a certain format/organization so the pages looks neater. Especially Minecraft Diaries characters. For example:
- Appearance - how the character looks (eye color, clothes)
- Personality - how the character acts
- History - their past
- Synopsis - their involvement in Minecraft Diaries and the other series.
- Equipment - tools they have
- Ability and Powers - powers they possess
- Relationships - the character's relationship with other characters and interaction.
- Appearances in other Media - if they character appeared on a side story/mystreet.
- Trivia - facts about character
- Gallery - pictures
- Removal of excessive fan info. from the main pages. Keep those in the comments, forums, and blogs. <><I think we should limit the fan info but don't remove it all. If it's not hurting anyone and gives the page a broader perspective, then I say keep it. But if it's like "Garmau is my otp" or "I think Aaron sux", delete it.~girs9348.
- Clean category sections. Most of the times, categories aren't exactly giving a specific category but comments.
- Remove categories that make no sense. Categories are supposed to be separate pages into a specific category. For example, the category female means the character is of the female gender, however, we have seen 5 variations of this "category". Female, Gender Female, Gender: Female, Gender: female, and Females. This is a bit excessive. You're categorizing characters into the same five category, which are all the same meaning. This applies to Minecraft Diaries categories, like MCD, Minecraft Diaries, Minecraft Diaries S2, Minecraft Diaries War of Magi. It is too much, when it can be done with less than four words.
- Destroy Categories such as MCD season 1 and leave it as MCD Season 1, destroy categories with less formality and leave those with more.
Here are some polls you can vote on to make the community better
No Polls yet check back soon!
I Want to Help! Edit
You want to help you say? Well, there are many things you can do to make the Aphmau Wiki a better place!
If you're looking to help finalize, categorize, picturize, and more-rize, you can find those pages that need some TLC-rizing here!
Wanted Pages Edit
Have an idea for a page, but don't have the time? List your page ideas below!
- Voice actors page, This is a work in progress page help wanted.
- Minecraft Diaries Season 1 and Minecraft Diaries Season 2 It would be amazing if people could post diary entries as I do not have the time.
- I also think we should have a page on all of the things a character has been seen wearing and when
- We should have more transcripts for the episodes
- Check Site Projects
- I want MyStreet Season 4 Transcripts, especially Episode 16 Always...