|What It Means To Be Alpha|
|Season 1, Episode 6|
|Post Date||March 1, 2017|
"Werewolf Boy's Name"
"Is This A Date?..."
"Aphmau learns what it means to be Alpha."
- According to Aphmau, a month has passed since the first episode.
- At 20 minutes, 40 seconds, this is the longest episode of the season.
- Kacey reveals that his father, Eric, was a sports prodigy like Katelyn.
- Ivan makes his first appearance. This makes him the last MyStreet: Lover's Lane character to debut in this series.
- In Werewolf club, the members mention that they have never had an Alpha who was not a senior.
- This confirms Balto as a senior, who was the previous Alpha before Aaron and Aphmau's leadership.
- Aphmau is seen wearing a Neko~Atsume backpack.
- The "homework" Aphmau was working on is actually her YouTube channel.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.